Thursday, December 23, 2010

Take My Number and Call Me!

Ok Fellas, remember that night you were out at the bar and you met a slut that you found attractive?  You ask her for her number and she obliges because she's a nice slut!  A few days later you call the whore.  Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring....voicemail!  Damn I hope she calls back because i'm really horny and want to nail the broad.  I'm sure this is a common scenerio to many men and I have to say YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT!  She isn't going to call back, she gave you her number to see if you'd fucking call with no intent on ever fucking picking up.  You know what she does after you call and she doesn't pick up?  She fuckin fingers herself, you know why? Because she's fuckin in love with herself that whore! 

I'm going to spell this out real simple for everyone.  A girl likes it when she gets attention from guys.  She'll give out her number because she wants to see if a guy will call her.  One way to get around this is to NEVER ASK FOR HER FUCKIN NUMBER! and give her yours.  That way she will call if interested. 

Or maybe I should do this for all those vindictive whore sluts out there, maybe I should create a fuckin website and everytime i get a number from a whore i'll put it on that website.  Then all these guys can get these numbers from the site and call up these girls who CRAVE attention.  You think that will stop ladies from giving out their numbers?  Probably not those dumb cocksucking whores!

4 comments:

  1. You disgust me. I continue to read this poor excuse of a blog because I am able to continue to post about how much of a low-life you actually are. Your blog is called "No More Mr. Nice Guy", I find it hard to believe that you ever were.
    I guess there is a positive note that you continue to surprise me; every post of yours is worse than the last.
    Good Work

    ReplyDelete
  2. KA go back to your fat wife or girlfriend that makes you feel like youre worth something, you're only hating on this guy cuz you probably have some fat slob gobbling your penis every night.. if you actually go out and try to meet bitches in alberta this is exactly what you will encounter, money hungry shallow bitches. keep up the good posts these whores need to hear it from someone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous,
    Wow what a surprising post from a Red Neck. I didnt know any existed out here in Edmonton.
    Wanna bet a) you dont make enough money to pay a woman in Alberta to date you and b)you wouldnt know how to actually find a real woman and date her if your shallow, disgusting so called life depended on it.
    Keep on posting..it makes for a good read and an even better laugh

    ReplyDelete
  4. KA- coming from a girl, this is totally true. Yeah, ive done this a couple times and it's totally a confidence booster. Yes, i feel like a total bitch after, but im never gunna see the guy again so why not get my flirt on, feel hot, and go home to my Boyfriend feeling extra special cuz it's not just him who wants me.

    i AM a good girl though; devoted girlfriend, smart, funny, educated, and decently attractive. I'd never cheat, but let me tell you that EVERY girl will take the chance to feel wanted, even if they dont want the other person in return.

    This guy has a point.

    ReplyDelete