Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Want a Nice Guy!

You hear it so often, women saying that they want a nice guy for once.  They do but it's not for the reason that many guys think.  You ever hear a girl say to her friend "I fucked the nicest guy last night!"?  No! It's more like "Oh that Johnny, he's so nice, he held my purse while i fucked a BAD BOY in the washroom and then he jizzed all over my face ooooooo yeahhh". 

Come on guys get your head outta your ass.  Girls don't want NICE GUYS, they want BAD BOYS plain and simple!

This makes me want to share a story with you.

I was in Vancouver, BC, and I was outside of a night club having a smoke.  Their was this hot ass chick wearing a short skirt, nice legs, I just wanted to do things to her that you wouldn't believe.  She's just standing there and out of the  blue this tatted up white boy comes and punches her and she falls to the ground.  I go up to her to help her up, she looks at me and tells me to fuck off while screaming "Matt, don't go, I want to come with you, wait for me...".  Matt of course was the guy who hit her...go figure...slut.  I wonder what that bitch is up to now...maybe Matt fucked her so hard and got her pregnant then took off and left her to take care of the kid...I wouldn't doubt it!

Girls want nice guys for 3 main reasons:

1) To talk to when their boyfriends abuse them mentally and physically.
2) To take as dates to parties because their pig boyfriends don't want to go.
3) To buy them nice expensive things....and then they play you for a fool and cheat on you.

So nice guys, next time you are giving a girl advice on how to make a guy jealous so that he can fuck her brains out, maybe you should just say fuck you SKANK ASS WHORE!

5 comments:

  1. This post sounds less like a commentary on what women really want and more like the entrails of a guy who is traumatized with women due to a bad relationship, or a good relationship which ended badly.
    Most likely your distain for women and your delusion regarding what you think women want is no doubtedly rooted in an event that shattered your belief in love and a genuine relationship.
    Your harsh words and irrefutable vulgar tone is obviously a defense mechanism built to shelter you from ever feeling the way you once did when you were let down.
    I feel sorry for you and how difficult it must be to cope with your negative attitide towards women everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KA do you like hearing yourself talk? Because I definitely don't.

    You seem like you are a very annoying person and i'd really not like to be anyone who has to put up with your flawed analysis of life.

    But thanks for the comments ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My so called flawed analysis of life is the only real advice or genuine commentary on your entire blog.
    You may not like what you hear but your comment to my post insinuates that you are listening ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is funny cuz it's true :) Love the blog man! Post more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kat...more to come...just taking a bit of a break because of the holidays...my next post will be one for the ages...

    ReplyDelete