Monday, December 13, 2010

Intro

ALL WOMEN ARE LIARS!

Ok maybe not all women, but definitely more than half of the women I've met. While some of them are actually nice, down to earth, and innocent, the majority seem to be deceitful and gold digging vultures.

Welcome to my blog where I tell it like it is(my opinion only of course).

Strap yourself in for the ride as I'm going to tell you some mind blowing stories about some of the women I've met.

I will be giving you an in depth analysis of what girls "tell you" and what they really mean.

Ever hear of that dating site PlentyOfFish?  I'll be posting some discussions with women I had on that site as well and it's something you don't want to miss!

Stay tuned for post #1...it's going to be a juicy one.

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to see what's coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met someone pretty cool off PlentyOfFish...and it's my first day...i'm pretty interested to see what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ashton let me know how it goes cuz as far as im concerened that site is full of shallow bitches hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i couldn't agree more, they know they have the power and seem to get off stringing guys along to get what they want out of us and then turn us inside out.

    i have actually enjoyed rejecting some hot broads for this very reason. they come on strong like they can have anything they want, and i've enjoyed playing their game and paying it forward ~ giving back ~ if you will. the look on their face is priceless dudes. give it a whirl.

    the fact is, there are amazing ladies out there that are stunningly beautiful, we're just barkin up the wrong tree dudes.

    lata

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm fairly certain you're a dangerous man. You are filled with anger. Seek help.

    ReplyDelete